PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites application for the post of 1500 Assistant Lineman. Apply Online before 12 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No : CITA 289/16
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Lineman
- No. of Vacancy : 1500 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6400-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3400/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- General: 750 Posts
- SC/ Mazbi/ Balmiki: 188 Posts
- SC/ Others: 187 Posts
- Backward Classes: 180 Posts
- Ex Serviceman/ DXSM: 105 Posts
- Physically Challenged: 45 Posts
- Sports Person: 30 Posts
- Freedom Fighters: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation and 2 Years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Linesman Trade OR Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications (i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 450/- for Application fee + Rs. 50/- bank charges) for All Categories Except SC & PWD Candidates, Rs. 300/- (Rs. 250/- for Application fee & Rs. 50/- for Bank Charges) for PWD Candidates and Rs. 200/- (Rs. 150/- for Application Fee + Rs. 50/- for Bank Charges) for SC Candidates through challan should be deposited in any branch of SBOP now SBI.
How to Apply PSPCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 17.04.2017 to 08.05.2017 (Step- I) and 16.05.2017 (Step- II).
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form : 17.04.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- I) : 08.05.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- II) : 16.05.2017
Important Links :