CIMFR Recruitment 2017
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites application for the posts of 75 Project Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 25 to 28 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : CIMFR/PA/ 25-280417-SSP(N-II)/R&A-II/
CIMFR Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-II
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-I
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant Level-II : M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant Level-I : Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years For Project Assistant Level-I & 30 years For Project Assistant Level-I
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 5 years
Job Location : Maharashtra
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIMFR Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Office, 17/C, Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur, Maharashtra- 440001.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 25 to 28.04.2017 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1492257209_RPA25280417SSP.pdf